Saturday, May 31, 2014

A Communicator

It gladdens my heart that I am a people-orientated person, ironically I do not trust people as much as will put me into trouble or alter my judgement for them. I gave the Listening styles profile test to my husband to complete and most of his responses tally with mine. The communication Anxiety Inventory and Verbal Aggressiveness Scale Tests were answered by my husband and two of my friends/colleagues. Of course I told them to be as factual as possible and to avoid sentiments.

Responses I got for the communication Anxiety Inventory are encouraging though I need ti improve. I hope to use my listening skill to serve families and children better. Because people who are in trouble most times just need listening ears and I am willing to do that since it is already a part of me. Aside this, children love being listened to. I will need to improve on my technical information listening ability.

Interesting assignment! I have learned again from this assignment that it is always good to be yourself because if one has two behavioral patterns it will be difficult for others to evaluate you.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have a good balance where you are able to be an outgoing and communicative individual without compensating integrity as well as being too trusting that would put you in undesirable situations. I also gave the tests to individuals close to me but somewhat question the validity as they may respond more positively than accurately.

    ReplyDelete