Saturday, April 25, 2015

Time Well Spent

A journey of 10miles begins with a step...

Rome was not built in a day...

I am so excited doing my last assignment for this program. It has been a journey of learning and discovery since I started this program about two years ago.
So far, I've been able to familiarize myself with 'Grammarly' that has helped in my writing within and outside Walden. A major lesson I learned is in the area of communicating with adults. I found this class interesting because it helped me in overcoming my shyness. Second is Bronfenbrenner's relationship theory. It baffled me how children could survive and develop wholesomely in the midst of healthy relationships. This lesson is helping me see every child as part of a community and I am trying hard to see that I become a part of a healthy support system to every child I meet. The Research class was an eye opener to me. Though it was quite challenging, the lessons and methods of research I learned will always be treasured. I hope to carry out a ground-breaking research in ECE in the nearest future!!

To Dr. Ernst-Darragh, I say a huge thank you for sailing along with me in this journey. I enjoyed the classes we had together and will not forget the experience of the Research class. You are such a wonderful person and I hope to meet you someday soon. Again thanks for your support and understanding when I most needed it.

Thanks to my creative and intelligent classmates. The discussion board unfolded everyone's ability and I was always looking forward to reading your posts. I am glad we are succeeding together and I wish everyone the very best of bests as we continue in our life endeavour.

I am most grateful to God...

Indeed, it was a time well spent!

OTEH Toluwalope
lopeztolu2003@yahoo.com

4 comments:

  1. Dear Tulowalope,

    Congratulations, and yes I am glad we made it to the end. Having you in many classes was always a pleasure to me. I enjoyed reading your posts and thoughtful comments. I share with you the same appreciation and thanks to Dr. Darragh who was always there for us.

    Congratulations again,

    Best of luck,

    Rawana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I am glad that we all stuck with the program and now can celebrate our accomplishment together! I too, learned a lot about myself throughout this course and the program. I wish you the best in all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tulowalope,
    Great job my dear. It has been a pleasure meeting you on this program. I pray that with you move out and are able to pursue those great dreams and make an impact in the life of children. I must say this program required great commitment and by being able to complete it with success means a lot. Success in all your endeavors and look forwards to meeting some day.
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post with great info indeed!
    i enjoy reading your best complement.I hope travel important place effective in children.thanks for shearing post
    sailing cruises in san blas islands

    ReplyDelete